The 18th biennial Cascade Occupational Safety and Health Conference, organized by state-run Oregon OSHA, the Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services as well as several other partners, aims to revitalize attendees’ commitment to on-the-job safety and provide an outlet to develop relationships with other workplace safety and health advocates.
Oregon OSHA listed the following workshop topics that attendees can participate in:
- Basics in starting a safety program;
- General industry walking-working surfaces and fall protection;
- Hearing conservation and noise control;
- Hazard identification for safety committees;
- Stress management and physical activity; and
- Confined space and industrial rescue: How much and how?
The conference takes place March 5 and 6, 2018 at the Hilton Eugene, OR.
Joe Estey, principal performance improvement specialist Lucas Engineering and Management Solutions in Richland, Wash. is the keynote conference speaker.