The role of the first responder is a critical one, being the first in line to react to an emergency situation, caring for the welfare and protection of the general public.
The International Public Safety Association (IPSA) will be holding its annual conference in Feb 2020, bringing together law enforcement, fire, EMS, telecommunications, emergency management, and allied emergency responders from around the United States and internationally.
The event will take place February 27 -28, 2020 at the Tempe Center for the Arts in Tempe, Arizona, covering the following topics:
- Rescue Task Force Best Practices and Lessons Learned Panel;
- Multidisciplinary Medical Response to Mass Casualty- Trauma Care across the Continuum;
- Doxxing: The Threat You Don’t Think About;
- Integrated Response Panel;
- A personal story: Surviving the service;
- Unified Command and Interoperability Panel;
- Fire as a Weapon; and
- Multidiscipline Critical Incident Review Panel.
The presenters will share first-hand experiences and lessons learned from major, recent incidents and events.
The organizers promise to provide impressive and high-quality content to inspire conversations, and actively promote your organization, from the time you register through the end of the event.
Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis. The deadline is February 15, 2020.