LAS VEGAS, NV – More than 5,300 people from 44 countries are expected to attend EMS World Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada, Oct 16-20.
Hosted in partnership with the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT), this progressive conference and huge trade show draws EMS leaders from all around the world.
There are eight educational track sessions offered with more than 150 individual sessions, and there will be numerous workshops devoted to concentrated areas of skills development. The expo hall offers the opportunity for attendees to evaluate the latest technologies, products, and services from over 360 vendors.
The conference will cover topics such as:
- Addiction in Public Safety;
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Survivors: What We Can Learn;
- Partnerships Between Veterinarians and EMS;
- Preventable Deaths;
- Developing Standards for the Safe Transport of Children; and
- Overcoming Emotional Challenges in Pediatric Care, among others.
The conference will also cover key strategies for all types of EMS agencies to improve their role in the systems-of-care model, how to work with system partners in establishing goals, improving communication, and exchanging data for time-sensitive patient conditions.