March 2, 2020, is the deadline for electronically reporting your OSHA Form 300A data for the calendar year 2019. Collection began January 2, 2020.
The collection of CY 2019 data and beyond will include the collection of establishments’ Employer Identification Numbers (EIN).
OSHA provides a secure website that offers three options for data submission:
- First, users can manually enter data into a web form.
- Second, users can upload a CSV file to process multiple establishments at the same time.
- Last, users of automated recordkeeping systems will have the ability to transmit data electronically via an API (application programming interface).
- View the CSV instructions for submission of:
- Download a CSV file template for submission of:
- Download a CSV sample file for submission of:
- View the API technical specifications for:
Remember, not all establishments need to submit their OSHA 300A Data.
To review which establishments need to provide their data, click here.